1. Insure your belongings while in storage. Your homeowner’s insurance may NOT cover you.
2. Keep your belongings off the concrete floor. Placing them on wood pallets or using totes instead of boxes will help prevent damage from condensation.
3. Drain all gas and oil from lawn mowers, power tools, boats, autos, snow-mobiles & containers to prevent fires and damage to your equipment.
4. Always use 2-3/4 disc locks on your unit. Locks are available for sale in our office.
5. Cover your furniture with plastic wrap.
6. Always make sure your unit is latched properly.
7. To save space store sofas and loveseats on end and remove legs from tables if possible.
8. Never store any canned or perishable food.
9. Use dryer sheets or mothballs to keeps insects and pests out.